You Have 56 Seconds to Read This Page. Go!
“James A. Martin develops compelling content for the web and helps target audiences easily find it through search and social media.”
And there you have my four-second elevator pitch. Given that a website visitor spends an average of 56 seconds on a site (according to Nielsen), I figure I’ve still got 52 seconds left to tell you what I do and how I can help you. Let the countdown begin.
* Search engine optimization copywriting, consulting, & training. I’ve optimized hundreds of web pages for companies small and large. My goal is to develop content that speaks directly to your intended audience with the keywords and language they use. I also develop quality content to help you obtain links from other sites, which is essential for improving your search rankings. And through my training, I’ll help your employees and executives understand why SEO is important and how to do it.
* Content marketing. For more than 15 years, I’ve developed compelling marketing content, ranging from website copy to videos to Facebook updates.
* Social media & blog consultant. I’ll work with you to develop your presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, YouTube, and other social networks, which can help you rise in search rankings and connect with customers. I’m an award-winning blogger who has helped both large and small businesses develop a blog that speaks to their intended audiences.
* Marketing & PR. From ad copy in The New Yorker to TelePrompter scripts for C-level executives to reviewers’ guides for press, I’ve written just about every type of marketing and PR collateral there is.
* Writer. My byline has appeared in The New York Times, Entertainment Weekly, Travel + Leisure, PC World, Macworld, and many other publications. And I’m the coauthor of Getting Organized in the Google Era, published by Broadway Books/Random House.
OK, time’s up. Thanks for hanging in there with me. If you’ve got a little more time, please poke around to learn more about what I do and how I can help you. Or give me a call at (415) 742-2022.
** UPDATE **